- Donations, grants and member support have allowed us to create miles of off-road walking/biking trails since Catonsville Rails to Trails was established in 1999.
- Your support will help to provide quality outdoor opportunities for all ages in Catonsville.
- Giving locally allows you to personally experience and enjoy the results of your contribution.
- We are an all-volunteer organization so every dollar of your gift is used to support trail development and maintenance projects.
- All donations to CRTT are tax deductible.
To pay by check:
Make check payable to Catonsville Rails To Trails and mail to P.O. Box 3282, Catonsville, MD 21228
Donate using a major credit card or Paypal account
Click the donate button to continue to Paypal
Let’s Install A Permanent Exhibit!
Help CRTT fund a wayside exhibit for Berley Roberts, Sr.
Catonsville Rails To Trails plans to create 10 wayside exhibits along the #8 Streetcar Path and the Short Line Trail that details the rich history of transportation in Catonsville. To this end, we are applying for a Maryland Heritage Area Authority (MHAA) grant for $20,000. This grant requires us to match that amount, so CRTT must raise $20,000 for this project. We are asking the community to pitch in. Each wayside exhibit costs $3,000 and CRTT wants to fund a prototype on the #8 Streetcar Path immediately and feature Berley Roberts, Sr., the first black streetcar operator. Please consider donating to CRTT to help us meet the match and install all 10. CRTT is a 501c3 nonprofit . Questions? Email email@example.com or 443-326-5474
Click the Button below to Donate to Berley’s Wayside Exhibit