News & Updates
Crossbuck signs were erected at level railway crossings in the early 1900s as more automobiles were using the roads.Help Catonsville Rails To Trails Bring A 100-Year-Old Sign Back Home! CRTT needs the community’s assistance to raise $2,000 to relocate a railroad sign...
Click here to buy ticketsWhat is the distance of the ride?The ride is approximately 21 miles long. View the map at https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40002885 How long does it take to finish the route?Most people finish under 2.5 hours. Are there bathroom facilities...
Celebrate Trails Day & Earth Day with Catonsville Rails to Trails
On First Fridays We Ride
Roll Schedule 2023
NEW DATE! Spring Clean Up Sunday April 2, 2023, 9-11am
Sunday, March 12, 2023
The Historic Catonsville Clubhouse
• Learn about CRTT’s Top Ten Accomplishment in 2022
• Learn about Berley Roberts. Sr, the first black streetcar operator who broke down barriers in 1952 on the #8 Line.
• View The Greatest Show on Rails
• View 128 slides on a continuous loop featuring the streetcar era from Dave Ditman’s collection.
• Learn about CRTT’s plans for 2023
Berley Roberts' Family Gets a Guided Tour of his Mural Wednesday, February 8, 2023